Friday, May 1, 2009

Sewing..kinda..


Sewing for the day which is really 'non sewing' but can be called sewing prep work.
I spent most of it cutting out dog bandannas or scarves.
Yes we have gone to the dogs around here.
Would be cats too except don’t know 'bout yours but ours are Kitty DIVAS with 'tude .
They will not be caught in any way with anything ‘pretty’ tied, clipped or buckled onto their elegant necks.
This is my very small part time job. Making these cute scarves up for a groomer shop.
No, will not make me rich but can make for some guilt free spending money at LQS!
Also keeps my sweetie pup in a nice wardrobe.

5 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! When we had our Wheaton terrier and I'd take him to the groomer he always came home sporting the best bandanas and it was like he strutted it to show it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you did this....you need to show us some photos of your pup modeling bandanas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pennies add up to pounds and every bit counts. I'm with Pat - pix of pups please!...Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure that the dogs will look spiffy in their new bandanas.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like a fun way to make a little extra money!

    ReplyDelete

Luv hear'in from ya!!