Sunday, May 10, 2009


I miss my Mama…very much.
I just wish I could kiss her cheek one more time and say Happy Mother’s Day to the Sweetest Mama in the whole world!
She is forever in my heart and not a day goes by that I do not ‘chat with her’ and blow kisses up to her in heaven.

I know we cannot stay here forever we all have to pass on eventually.
I hope and pray I leave behind lots of wonderful loving memories for my children and grands, just like my Mama.:-)

From this.. and Sew On Mama to all the wonderful Moms in Blog Land!!!!
Happy Mother’s Day!!!!!
Enjoy your day you have earned it!!!
HUGS!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Enjoy your day, too, Lola.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day! It is hard when you lose a mom..I understand that fully.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how blessed I am to have been able to kiss my Mother on the cheek today...she turned 89 on Friday. I don't know how you feel, but can imagine. Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mothers Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bless you and Happy Mothers Day to you also Lola, I know your Mom is with you today though, right over you shoulder. Turn around and give her a kiss! She'll feel it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always miss my mom on this day. I'd give anything for one more day with her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a wonderful day too! I miss my Mom too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your heartfelt tribute to your dear mother touched my heart, Lola. I lost my mother 11 years ago and her impact on my life is immeasurable....Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful picture of a dear sweet lady! Hope you had a great day!!

    ReplyDelete

Luv hear'in from ya!!