Monday, May 18, 2009

AAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH

Look out WHINE ALERT!
Yes that scream came from me..well my finger tips as I cannot make as much as a groan without my throat hurting!!!
I was so happy cause I thought I had got over the head /throat mess of last week or so!
NOT TO BE!
We went to a very fun nice get together at our son’s home Sat evening.
Got back home about 10PM or so went to bed as was tired.
Woke up Sunday morning and WHAM!!
No voice unless you call a deep bass squeaky groan having a voice.
Head so stopped up cannot breath, and a headache.
DH went to drug store and got me some stuff…sure hope it helps soon.


Upside may be I lose weight….. just on hot tea, soup and jello….;-)
I am so tired of getting these ’colds’ I guess will call it.
Now if it settles down in chest or kicks up sinus infection will have to go visit a doctor.
I take meds that lower my immune system but have meds and such to take that is suppose to help that too!!!
UGH! Can’t win!!
WHINE!! WHINE!! WOE IS ME!!

On top of this we got 2 inches rain yesterday in less than 2 hrs …woke up this AM to 49 degrees!!!!!
Sorry best post I can do today and I know you have better things to do than read my whining posts. Don't even bother to respond.
Go sew or do something fun…. go on scoot.. I would if I could so do it for me!!! ;-)

PS
Hey D is this ‘real’ enough for you??? ;-)

6 comments:

  1. Soooooo sorry that you are soooooo sick! Hope you will be feeling better soon :-)
    Jocelyn
    http://happycottagequilter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... want a roomy? Chuckle! Get better quickly. Everyone is suffering from this crud.
    TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, listen... you need to go. to. the. doctor! If you have been feeling that bad for that long, it's time someone else looked after you! We can't have you squeaking and barely able to breathe.
    I hope you feel better soon ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not listening! Like I could make out what you're saying anyway :) Go to the Doctor ok? and feel well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You poor wee soul. My grandmother would insist that you have a little whisky. Good for the soul she said. Sending healing vibes your way.....Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO sorry you are under the weather! Hope you're feeling up to par SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete

Luv hear'in from ya!!