Thursday, May 28, 2009

Past projects...

Since I do not have anything I can share NOW will share some things I have done.
I have made a lot of totes and purses over the years.
Here is a cute beach tote I came up with.
The flip flop pattern was from a quilt block designed by Jeree’ McDade.
A cute quilt called Sandal Savvy she had in McCall’s Quick Quilts, July 2006.
May be available in a back issues.

Fun fabs and a good size too.
Flip Flops on the big side pockets on each side.

Ties make it easy to stuff with stuff and still close.

8 comments:

  1. Very cute and such nice, bright fabrics for a happy day at the beach!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Makes me want to go to the beach RIGHT NOW! (It's quite a drive to the beach, any beach, from where I live.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute bag! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so adorable! I love the flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TOO cute! TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lola, I love the flip flops and I have always wanted to make something with the pattern. You just made me want to start another new project. Really cute.
    Keep Stitchen'
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab bag - it's fun to revisit past projects.....Ann :)

    ReplyDelete

Luv hear'in from ya!!