Friday, January 15, 2010

Squares within Squares 2


Here is my 'test' block all done for a ...Greens and Creams No Sew Block Swap I am in with a few other folks.
My camera seemed to have a hard time getting the color to look REAL so here are 3 pics.
These are Thimbleberries fabrics....older ones from my stash.


Worked up easy and fast.



You can go to Quilters Cache to see the pattern.
Loads of free block quilt TUT's there so look all around.
So all my other 11 block pieces are all ready to pack up and mail out.
Look forward to receiving other block fabric 'kits' in the mail!!!

10 comments:

  1. I like your fabric choices for this block and your pictures came out good. I always have a difficult time as the photo rarely looks as good as the real thing. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a simple, but great looking block! Thanks for sharing... 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I love the Quilters Cache site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really LIKE it, Lola!!! Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is REALLY nice! Love the fabrics.

    I went to get my fabric after work today and there was nothing I liked so I walked out empty handed. I guess I'll try another shop tomorrow. Or maybe I shouldn't be so fussy...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lola, that is such a simple block, but stunning! From what I've seen from everyone, this is going to be a beautiful quilt for all of us. Mine go in the mail tomorrow. I used all fabrics from my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a neat project! Love the TUT's also! The green and cream go so pretty together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a great quick quilt. Will look up the pattern,thanks Lola.I am making quilts for the folk who lost everything in the bushfires so I like something quick.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Quilters Cache has been an incredible source of inspiration. Another great pattern from this site. Happy Stitching, Ann :-)

    ReplyDelete

Luv hear'in from ya!!