Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tea Tuesday

t
Hey welcome to my Tea Tuesday.
Kim of Shabby Pink and Pretty is hosting us once again so blog on over to see who else is doing Tea Tuesday today!

Today I offer you a pic of a fav teapot.
It goes with the cups I posted about here.
I have not used it in a while.
Sort of makes me miss my Mama even more.
It sits on the top shelf of my teapot display shelf.
Very pretty, delicate looking and so feminine.
Off to see the other Tea Tuesday Posts!



Look what the mail man bought to me Sat!
Cute card from Mary Ellen in Alaska!!!
She was thinking of me and my afternoon teas.
Is that not the sweetest!! Have some flavors I have not tried!!
Thanks Mary Ellen and I will use these and think of you with each one!
Maybe some day we will enjoy a cup together in my cozy living room by the fire!!
Hugs Gal Pal!!

9 comments:

  1. Blue and white is classic and this is a lovely example. Wasn't that sweet of Mary Ellen to send you some nice goodies. Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely teapot! How nice of Mary Ellen to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty blue and white teapot! I can see that there are two more sitting along side! Hope to see them soon, as well. And I missed the teacups that match this teapot, so I'll go looking through your old posts to find them! Mary Ellen is a sweetie for sending the treats! Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful teapot. I always love a pretty blue teapot. Nice of Mary Ellen to send you some treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blue & white so pretty! I loved the card just so darn cute!

    blessings,

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely teapot Lola. It's funny that for as many teapots and teacups that I have in my own personal collection, I still don't have any that are just blue & white. Guess that means I need to do a little shopping...LOL.

    Hope all is well with you and that you are having a great week so far.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pot!!!

    I received my PIF from you yesterday. I love everything in it!!! Going to post about in on blog as soon as I get battery for camera and some pics. Many thanks!!! Have hung the Patriotic banner and tea-towel. Pot holders on top of basket on counter. Everything is just perfect! Including the card just love MaryE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful teapot! So delicate and fine. Enjoy your new tea flavors :-)

    ReplyDelete

Luv hear'in from ya!!