Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Tea Tuesday and a Birthday!



Welcome to my Tea Tuesday Post!
I am showing a few teapots now not cups.
*
This one belonged to my Grandmother.
It is a full size one in such a pretty color and I think cottage looking.
Has a small chip on the spout but I do not think that matters one whit! ;-)
I treasure it so very much.



Please go and visit Kim's Blog to see a list of others playing 'tea' today.
So many pretty cups and pots to be seen. Enjoy!
******************************************
*

Today is my daughter's 37th birthday!
Oh my hard to believe this lil gal is as old as she is( oh no means I am old too)!!!!



She is now the Mommy to 6 babes of her own!
Does a great job of it too ... homeschooling to preparing all their food from scratch!
She is awesome!!!

Happy Birthday Sweet Punkin!!!

13 comments:

  1. WOW.....your daughter is one busy gal. Happy Birthday to her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday..........sounds like a great mommy, like yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your teapot! And what a sweet picture. Hope your girl has a very happy day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is great that you call your girl Little Punkin! I call my older girls (18 and 21) lots of nicknames, just like when they were little. Makes me happy!

    Happy birthday to your gal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very happy birthday to your daughter! My son will be 37 next month...and I AM getting older...my bones keep screaming that to me! Your yellow and white teapot is one of the prettiest I've seen, and yellow is uncommon. I have several yellow teacups that it would go perfectly with...so nice that it was your mom's...makes it special! Happy Teacup Tuesday!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your daughter!!! I homeschooled also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your daughter is beautiful - many happy returns! Nice teapot too. Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my 6 children ekkk that's one busy girl..happy b-day to her...lovely teapot..what a special treasure to have...cheers Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sad that I didn't get the Email you sent me and that I wasn't able to get you on this weeks list for Teacup Tuesday. I'm glad you stopped by for a visit though and left me a message so I could come see the teapot you are showing today. Your teapot is just lovely. Such a pretty shade of yellow.

    Send a happy birthday wish to your daughter for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your teapot and Happy Birthday to your daughter!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the pretty tea painting on your post.
    Thanks for the great idea - potpourri in my little teacup.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your teapot is lovely. Happy birthday to your daughter! I have a son that is 31, isn't it a weird feeling when you think about it?!
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Teapot is beautiful!!! Hope your daughter had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Luv hear'in from ya!!