Friday, August 14, 2009

Big Bag



Big Bag...yes I am calling it that. It is really something! Ha!
14"high by 14" wide and 4.5" deep.
No not too over large just more UMF!!!! to it then a normal quilted bag.
It too has a zipper pocket inside and 3 open side pockets.



Just a few more stitches to do by hand.
Can carry all my needs plus a mag or book...;-)
I want to make a water bottle cover too for mine.
It will 'ride' inside.. think I will add a piece of elastic to side to hold it in.
*
We have had rain today.
All day has been gray.
At least not storms though.
So what seems to be our weather is big storms /no rain...no storm /rain... ha!!
Cooler but still humid.
I find that so weird...but just me..;-)
*
Sat (tomorrow)will go out with niece.
Do a small bit of needed shopping.
In afternoon we are going to my DIL's for a Tupperware Party!
Lord I can not say how long it has been since I have been to one.. ha!
Look forward to seeing what they sell now.
*
DH cooked a corned beef in crock pot today.
Also baked some rye bread.
I finished up with some cabbage and red potatoes in the leftover broth.
YUMMY.
*
I got to sleep in today !!
Felt so good even though I feel like I am running behind all day.. ha!
Strange how that is.
*
On to my 'new' soon to show sewing projects..they are TEA related...;-)
Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!!!!

13 comments:

  1. Cool bag! Sometimes we need a Big Bag to carry all of our stuff! Have fun with your niece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is lovely it would be great for a scrapbooker with the size as it will carry 12 x 12 perfectly eith crushing...... I for one would love the pattern!

    It is scrummy!!!

    hugs

    jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the bag. Great job.... Have fun shopping. Have a great weekend too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. great tote bag, I love making them bigger too!
    oh corned beef in the crock pot sounds wonderful
    I am going to have to make that next week.
    have a great weekend
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a big bag....will be so useful...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a perfect bag for so many things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could have used a bag like yours today! Your big bag is great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your bag. I think as I've gotten older, my bags keep getting larger. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a terrific bag, Lola - agret size too. I'm going to try the corned beef in the Webber. You lightly smoke it with hickory chips. I'll let you know how it goes. Glad you had a chance to sleep in - you've earned it! Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful bag! It is just perfect!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the bag! Its great,and huge! Hope you enjoyed your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Luv hear'in from ya!!