Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday.. Monday and BD gal Pic

Remember this one by The Mamas and The Papas?????
1966 #1 Hit

Monday Monday, so good to me,

Monday Monday, it was all I hoped it would be

Oh Monday morning, Monday morning couldn't guarantee

That Monday evening you would still be here with me.

Every other day, every other day,

Every other day of the week is fine, yeah

But whenever Monday comes, but whenever Monday comes

You can find me cryin' all of the time

Monday Monday, ...

Here we are on this rainy Monday.
No time for much today have to go to big city for Aunt's doctor appt.
Hope this rain will let up, oh well will go at a safe speed and let the others fly by...;-)
Have lots to do this week to get ready for DH surgery Wed on his shoulder.
Don't want to have to be doing loads of home chores while he is trying to rest and recover.
So want all the cleaning and other things out of the way.
Will be a slow bloggin week for me.

Well here is a pic of the lil grand niece in her BD apron.
She is a doll. So cute.
Her Daddy is our nephew and in these pics I can see him in her face!!;-)
So here ya go for those been asking me for a pic and how she liked the goodies!
She enjoys cooking and baking and really knows a lot for her age.
Humm maybe I can get her and her Granny to make me up some of those delicious brownies they do.
Will tell them Unc 'needs' them for his recovery...(wink-wink) yeah right! HAAAAAAAAA!!

Here is a site with 56 FREE Apron Patterns!
Check it out.
http://tipnut.com/56-free-apron-patterns-you-can-make/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Luv hear'in from ya!!