Friday, April 4, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!


Today my sweetie is 60 big ones...oh my my.
Time flies as they say even if it is not all fun. Ha!
We have been together over half his life....WOW...seems longer... NOOO, just teas'in!! ;-)
Been some good, some bad but hey that is living right!!!
I think I like us at this place in time though, really, we are more laid back with each other , stuff that used to be important seems not so much anymore.
Just makin everyday count and put those sweet memories in the memory bank for later, when one of us will be left behind for a lil while.

Anyway all I got to say is "the 60's" will take on new meaning to us now... haaaaaaa!
So happy he has went ahead of me so I can just 'walk in his path'...after all will be a few years before his 'child bride' turns 60...as my niece says I am 39.95 with shipp'in and handl'in... ;-)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE PIE!!
..but I Love You ..MORE!! ;-)
SB

5 comments:

  1. Hey...happy birthday to Mr. Lola! Today is also my hubbie's and his twin brother's birthday...they are 61. We are looking forward to our second day in a row of 50 degree weather in Wisconsin....yeah....let it melt! Hard to believe we have been online pals since 1995. Hope you both have a great day. Cathy D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday CE! I hope you are enjoying the day. You and Lola look great.
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sixty is nifty CE.......happy birthday.......hope you get a sweet treat. What a special couple you make.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to you!! My grandson is 4 yrs old today. Its a great day!!

    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the sweet BD wishes for DH with comments here and in emails!!!!DH sends his BIG Thanks also!!!

    ReplyDelete

Luv hear'in from ya!!