Friday, April 18, 2008

Apron Dress/Apron

Here is a sweet little project I did a while back.
I do love toile and so made this from some left over I had.
The color is the dark red I like.
Called an Oven Dress/ Apron.

You use the towel bottom to wipe your hands on.
I also made these pot holders to go with it.
I need more so will do some one day.
I also made a couple sets as gifts .
They were well received.

Here is where to get some basic instructions and pattern free for the oven dress.
http://www.craftsayings.com/projects/small_gifts/oven_door_dress/index.shtml

You can use whatever trims and fabric you wish to make them "YOU"..;-)

I used a nice hand towel, not kitchen one, that I caught on sale at dept store.

Seems to hold up better.

When I master the art of making a tuturial...will show you how to do the pot holders my way...easy !
Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Luv hear'in from ya!!