Friday, October 2, 2009

High Speed..the PC not me...;-)


High speed internet has arrived here in Raynor via satellite!
They finally arrived yesterday, late but here.
Took a while too.
They were a couple nice fellas though.
I kept them supplied with lemonade..;-)
Shoot meant to get a pic of our roof..with all the dishes up there we may have visitors from Mars now!

Here is the cute little number sitting on my PC desk!!
Oh my I feel so UP. TO. DATE.!!
Surfing at breakneck speed!!
Pics loading up in a flash!!
Must be SUPER SURFER!!
Okay whatever , yes dorky but hey I been on slow dial up for well over 12 yrs!!
*
Today I am a slow mover.
No high speed for this tired body!!
Got this cabinet done! YES!
Now just have to add the hardware back on.

Outside.

Did not paint inside, saw no need.
Will line the shelves again as I had before.

Here is the small one.
Just have to do one more coat on the door fronts.
I tell ya these are so cottage cute but a pain to paint!!
I had planned to set this on on a low book shelf also painted white BUT...DH cannot ALLOW me to paint the BLACK WALNUT WOOD!
So I said fine...you redo it, (has a bad , did in high school shop finish on it)!
Will come up with another idea... I always do!


Here is last tall cabinet to do.
Have to dust,sand, dust, prime/kilz then it gets the same 2 or 3 coats of paint too!!!
Yes that is old barn red I am covering! So see why it take a while!!
Would have been easier to go black but feel the ivory white fits my room better .
*
So with the folks not leaving here till about 3:30 or so no flooring was put down.
Some prep work did happen though then DH and Puppy napped to rest up for it this weekend.
Haa!!!! I know I am sooo bad!!;-)
*

Hope every one has a wonderful weekend be it Fallish or Springily in your part of the world.

5 comments:

  1. I can imagine you just want all that painting DONE so you can get on with things. YAY for your high-speed connection now. Isn't it great??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be so great when you're done. Congrats on the high speed internet! We've had it for so many years I'd forgotten how bad it can be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, high speed surfing and a new sewing room...you're upgrading all over the place! I know you're going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are gonna love the high speed!! Love your cabinets!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What marvellous progress you are making Lola. How are you enjoying your high speed internet? Ann :)

    ReplyDelete

Luv hear'in from ya!!