Friday, February 27, 2009

Mountain Baby Blanket One...so far


It has a name"All My Froggy Friends"! So Cute!!
I am doing bright!!
I found this 3/4 yd piece in my stash. When or why I got it I do not know!
I managed to find some bright tone on tones to go with it.
Washed them all up an no bleeders in the bunch! ;-)
Next have to add the lime green border and top will be done.
Just free wheeling it doing my own thing to work with this amount of fabric only.
Still 'old school' here, just use paper and pencil!

Took a pic of the top so far but came out bad. Will post a better one when it is done.
Wanted RachelC to see there is some progress here on ONE so far!!!
Have another one in the 'pull fabric stage' too!!
Go to her blog and see some cute ones done.












3 comments:

  1. Very cute and I'm sure this will be a favorite for the family whose child gets it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucky child who receives it!
    I had some of that fabric one time I think??? Or something similiar. we got out to M-AQF today for a few hours. Hoping she'll still want to go Sunday too. Nancy's both has a coupon spend twenty and get a yard of fabric from the red dot bolts..or was it the green dot bolts. Anyway coupon good through month of March. She's open Sunday too this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that!! I love the frogs! When I finish some projects I'd love to contribute.

    ReplyDelete

Luv hear'in from ya!!