Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Wonderful Day

Yesterday my dear Hubs made my day so special!
See my sweet card above!!
He did a wonderful country breakfast for me!
I was stuffed!!
He cleaned up too… WOW!!!

Then we went for a nice ride. Have not done that in a while with gas so high.
Took some pretty pics too.

Golden soybeans, views of the lake.
It did finally get to rain messy to take enjoy riding about.


So we went to a mall to look around some.
Found Santa’s chair all set up and ready!!



Hubs bought some movies for us, Iron Man(me) and 3:10 to Yuma(him).



We ended up at Red Robin for a late lunch.
I only had the Fish n Chips as I could not do a big sandwich!!
After that I was DONE or my legs were so we made our way on home from Chesapeake.
All in all was a wonderful day!!!
I am blessed to have my Honey ,wonderful family and pals!

Thanks so much for all the BD wishes on the Giveaway post as well!!!!
Love reading all the neat memories you are sharing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Luv hear'in from ya!!