Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Thimbleberries Sew Day


It is hosted by crazy'boutquilts and Bejeweled Quilts By Barb.

I totally forgot it last month!!!
So I marked it on my calender!
I am ready this time.
Have my project all ready to go.

Fireside Medallion Quilt .
This is a more manageable smaller project.
Using TB fabrics also.
I am using the fabrics I had messed up on when cutting for another TB project.
DH's fault he was 'visiting' the sewing room and distracting me! ;-)
I hope to get the top finished today!
Will pop in for an update later.
So let the good sewing time ..... SEW ON!!!

Check out free online Thimbleberries patterns HERE.


Update on my sewing project:


The main piecing is all done!
I also finished one load of laundry.
Did a few other chores as well.
Can't just be a FREE SEWING DAY...;-(



Now ready to press the appliques in place for sewing on.
I like to machine applique after I layer the batting.
So may not get much more done today but will see as I PRESS ON... haha!
I know some of my sick sewing humor!!!

10 comments:

  1. I have no thimbleberries fabric or patterns, so I can't participate, but you have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm unable to participate, but I can't wait to see what you do. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow...I can't wait to see what you are making.....so fun.....can't wait to get back from the dentist...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be watching with interest for your finished project,

    Have fun stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see your top! I went to the site, and saw some great projects. I know I'll be making some, but probably with my fabric stash. Thanks for sharing Lola!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like it will be fun!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! Great job! Thanks for sewing with me today~ I made brownies too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great days of work for you!!!
    Love the pattern and the fabrics you chose---great job!!
    Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a lovely pattern Lola. I rather like the swag border. Ann :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh la la, that is so pretty...i don't currently have any thimbleberries fabric.......

    ReplyDelete

Luv hear'in from ya!!