Thursday, October 7, 2010

Still here...

..but been very busy! Not all fun stuff.
Oh well we all have 'life' things we must attend to.
I have been GO'ing some with Mr. GO!.
Love the 2 inch strip cutter.
So fast ! Will be buying more of the strip cutters.
Doing a lot of cutting normally would have me nursing my right arm/elbow, wrist and hands but no more!
With a few turns of a handle I can cut more and no pain!!
All my strips for the work shop tomorrow, are cut and bagged up.

I hope to share a strip project soon.
Need to sit and sew it up.
Just a lot happening around here now.
Been a busy week, coming busy weekend and busy next week too!

Hope to get some pics of our work shop tomorrow with Bonnie Hunter in Smithfield, VA.
We are doing her Pineapple Blossom.
Doing mine in Fall colors.

On the up side our weather is beautiful!!
Seasonal at long last...;-)
Will enjoy it as long as we can!!!
Take care!!!!
Lola

11 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Bonnie Hunter is in Smithfield tomorrow!!! I love her stuff!!! I'll be thinking about you!!! Inow it will be wonderful!
    Have several of her books. Love her blog and her website!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your strips look great! I've saved that pattern but haven't made it yet. I'm looking forward to seeing your version! Have fun! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there girlie! At least you're doing a little bit of sewing. It will always help us to keep our sanity eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great strips! And oh WOW you are doing a workshop with Bonnie Hunter. Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought those strips looked very fallish. And for a pineapple blossom quilt too, wow! And Bonnie Hunter.... and getting a Go Cutter! You won the lotto in my book. LOL
    Maybe I should test a Go Cutter. I have fibromyalgia and fabric cutting makes my neck and shoulders sore, not to mention arms too.
    Cannot wait to see your fall PB top.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a grate time at your workshop tomorrow! Hope you are doing okay and that it is fun busy or at least duty busy, not awful busy. Take care of yourself!
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun at Bonnie's workshop - it should be a blast! Glad you are having agood time with your Go. Can't wait to see what you have been working on. Cheers, Ann :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have tons of fun at the workshop. So glad you're enjoying your Go! cutter. I need to use mine more.

    Not sure what we're doing here, but I'm sure it will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am jealous of your class with Bonnie. Enjoy. i'm sure it will be tons of fun. And, can't wait to see the pineapple blossom in fall colors. Lane

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm so glad you are enjoying that GO machine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great fun with the go.

    Looking forward to seeing the pictures you take.

    ReplyDelete

Luv hear'in from ya!!