Thursday, September 5, 2013

email issues







If you do not receive a reply to your comment/post.. I am sorry.
Seems Yahoo and Blogger do not want to play well together today!
I have never had such a problem ever on my Yahoo mail.
Been a few minor things but nothing this aggravating!

Have day off from PT so loads, all pun intended, to catch up with here at home!
 Laundry loads which will go in dryer! No lifting of baskets to tote out to line for drying!
That will happen only when DH is here to help!

Hope I can get caught up enough with chores to do a bit of sewing later, if not will do most this weekend.
Have a chicken to pop in oven to roast. So will pop in a few veggies an call supper DONE!

So best get to it.
Wishing all a grand day or evening as the case may be, with no email or any other kind of issues!!!

Oh by the by here is a link to the MARTINGALE STITCH THIS BLOG for a post with some Fall/Halloween freebies!

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Do not overdo too much my dear! Definitely save some for your CT (creative therapy)! And remind me of that later. Off to check out that link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your email issues :(

    Great to have a day off from PT but I hope you didn't over do it with the loads of laundry.

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Luv hear'in from ya!!