Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Done!

 Best pic I could get this AM. All done but the binding!!! Yee Haw!! Blue Bird was a class Alice and I took with Pat Sloan last year. Pat is a fun lady! My quilt is a bit different in finished size. Had to make it work on my small wall space.
 Don't ya love a finish! Makes me want to finish some thing else! Want to get this quilt up as part of my Fall decor in dining room! Later it will go over our bed to live for a while.

 Now to decide on binding. Not sure if I have enough of that inner border left to use. If I do that is my first choice. If not Will see if I have something in the dark red.
Took this so maybe you could see the colors looking more 'real'.  I surprised myself using the off green polka dots! Love it in there though!
So yes what project is waiting on me now....hummmmmm.;-)


Let us have a moment to remember the souls lost on this day!
http://norbert26.com/images2/09.gif
Never forget!

11 comments:

  1. That turned out really, really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Good job on your finish! Its beautiful. Did you hand quilt it?? Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a pretty quilt--and I love love that bluebird!!! and it does have a look of fall to it--by the way it is very hot and humid here--so guess fall is still far,far, away!!!!
    hugs, di and miss gracie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful finish Lola..

    they will never be forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous quilt! Love the colors! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT!!!! I think the dark red would make a great binding :)

    Please show a picture after you hang it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I do love it. The center is the best part but is enhanced by the icing on the cake....the border.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did I miss this post--my mind must be getting murky!! It looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. excellent! I love your quilt, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful quilt and love your fabrics combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it,it turned out beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Luv hear'in from ya!!