Saturday, June 21, 2008

Off to town today...


Will go to library . They are holding a book for me.
Had to look for 'my list' from other branches.
Called me yesterday last one was in. A Covington Christmas.
I have so enjoyed these books written by Joan Medlicott so much.
Do checkout her site. www.joanmedlicott.com/
DH's cousin came up from NC with first 4 of the series for me to read.
I was thinking now I don't know about this, these gals are older then me in this book. Haa!
Hey I really enjoyed them and had to find the rest in the series!!
Now will have to wait on the next one, Promises of Change, coming out in Dec!
Will keep Amazon busy shipping books!!

After I pick up my book will have to go on to do my shopping chores at several stores.
If nothing else the high price of gas will benefit local shops as we will shop more local then before.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Luv hear'in from ya!!