So another new to me project! Pillow pallet!
I went with what I thought was the simple version.
Made up pillow cases to sew together.
Found this fabric in my stash that looked girly girl!
The pillows we had bought were standard or so they said.
Sadly my cases were a bit large!
I did not want to take all apart so just took them up on sides and in the sew together seam.
Did not get a done pic here before delivery to the little one to use it!
It is four pillows long. So the one pillow can tuck under for head support.
Also can be folded up for a comfy chair!
May have to make a few more for some other little cuties!
I am going to try making one using sham technique next I think...;-)
March Quilty Box Gift-Away (And Quilt-Cam, Too!)
17 hours ago