Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Pillow Pallet

So another new to me project! Pillow pallet!
I went with what I thought was the simple version.
Made up pillow cases to sew together.
Found this fabric in my stash that looked girly girl!
The pillows we had bought were standard or so they said.
Sadly my cases were a bit large!
I did not want to take all apart so just took them up on sides and in the sew together seam.

http://ansewon.blogspot.com/
Used velcro to close openings.
Did not get a done pic here before delivery to the little one to use it!

http://ansewon.blogspot.com/
Here she is relaxing on it while her Daddy naps .
It is four pillows long. So the one pillow can tuck under for head support.
Also can be folded up for a comfy chair!
May have to make a few more for some other little cuties!
I am going to try making one using sham technique next I think...;-)










7 comments:

  1. I am having trouble reading your post. The words are almost unreadable because they are a very light grey...very light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so comfy, I will do a little research, I wouldn't mind one for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a difference in colors from the first photo to the second one--and a cutie is all that is needed in that second photo!!!
    love and laughter, di

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very cute idea! I'll have to keep that in mind if I ever have some little ones around!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and such a cute little girl ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Luv hear'in from ya!!