Monday, September 1, 2008

Fall Sewing

Here a few Fall things I have made for our home .
These are not new items nor new pics.
Some from 2006/07.
So this is not how I will use them this year.
I am just pulling out my Fall things to see what all I have and what I may want to add to it this year.
I am sure I will do up some new wreaths and porch items.



I do plan to use this wall hanger on the front door this year. I have another one from designer Pat Sloan's book , Quilt the Seasons, I have used there before but will be used in a different spot this year...;-)

This one called Sunflowers. Still need to finish up some quilting on it.

I think I may use this one on the sofa chest this year.
I do love to machine applique.
I also love to do wool applique so will show a fav work on that later!


Back to work'in on a project to get done tonight!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, Lola, everything is beautiful! I can't wait to see all your pretty Fall decorating in person!

    ReplyDelete

Luv hear'in from ya!!