Thursday, October 9, 2008

Another Sewing Day


I am sewing again today.
Finishing up the SA Swap items along with some other projects.
Have a tote idea I am going to try.
Will post photos if it works out as I hope..;-)

Also have home chores to attend to.
Laundry is calling me..have to answer that call.
Sadly we all have to at some point or wear dirty clothes!!
At least all I have to do is take time from my sewing to put them in one machine and then in another!
Not like I have to drag them out to a wash tub and board or to the river and beat on rocks.
Got to count those blessings!!!
Will not hang out laundry today though as we are cloudy and scattered showers. ;-(
I have pretty much been able to do that most of the summer so maybe using dryer today won’t kill me.

We have begun the Fall Fest season around here as well.
This weekend in the Peanut Festival in Suffolk.
So if you are close around need to check it out!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for sharing.
    Through your blog, a lot of people including me of course have a chance to read and learn from.
    I have read some of your post and I really enjoyed reading it.
    Thanks again and looking forward for more of your posting soon!

    ReplyDelete

Luv hear'in from ya!!