Sunday, August 3, 2008

Award for me...and my Blogs List!


I want to thank Mary Ellen of 'It's Me I Think' so much for thinking of me!
She has honored me by passing on a Blog Award she received for her 'fun read' one!
Mary Ellen is a jewelery artist , pretty work, check out her web page at Kindness Counts.


So many wonderful blogs out to be read and enjoyed, learn from and share.
If we all just follow the links listed on our fav blogs and add them to our own blog lists or post about them we can share many super ones that way!!

The 'rules' for receiving this award are : Okay so I am not a totally by the rules kinda gal...a good thing and at times a bad thing...;-)
1) Put the logo on your blog. Okay will do.


2) Add a link to the person who awarded you. Keep a link for it's me i think, all the time!


3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs. I nominate all the blogs I have listed in my blog list!
They are all fun and inspiring reads for me!! Plus so many many more I have yet to list!!
So if you read this gals consider yourself tagged by me!!;-)

Hope ya don't mind being "TAGGED".
If you don't want to do this I don't mind that either.... ..;-)


4) Add links to those blogs on yours. Already there in the side bar blog list !!

5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs. If you don't see a post on your blog but read this post YOU ARE TAGGED!!


Hugs,

Lola

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I appreciate it! Glad someone out there likes my blog! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness. Thank you *sew* much. I just started blogging. I am happy just to have someone see mine. Thanks again. I have never won any awards...well maybe in elementary school! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I would love to receive this award. So pleased you enjoyed my blog,
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Luv hear'in from ya!!