Thursday, April 14, 2011

Asking a favor and sending out Thanks!

I am asking for some thoughts and prayers to be sent out for our grandson . He is in Vanderbilt Hospital in Nashville, TN. He goes into surgery at 5AM tomorrow, Friday. They finally found what has been part of his problems a tumor on his spine!!
He suffers terribly from Celiacs so not sure how all this is connected.
I will not be getting hourly updates so will post what I know when I hear it.
Thank you all very much.


I wish to send out a big THANKS to Micki for asking me to be one of her monthly Stars!
I feel so honored to be in the company of some super talented artists Micki has interviewed since she begin them!

Micki is a doll(luv u micki) and Joe , well he is just plain awesome!
He is the one that typed up and posted the interview!
Joe is being her 'hand's for the moment till Micki is all healed up.
If you want, you can go check out my 'interview' and check out her wonderful blog also!!

I am going to go do some more granny worrying now.
Good evening all.
Hugs,
Lola

22 comments:

  1. Much wishes and prayers for your grandson's speedy recovery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending out some prayers for your grandson and for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart goes out to ya'll. My thoughts and prayers will be with your grandson.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed the interview and the chance to get to know a little more about you. I hope and pray all goes well for your grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending prayers and ((hugs)) to your grandson .

    ReplyDelete
  6. You all have my thoughts and prayers for his speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope all goes well for your grandson today. Hopefully, his life will be a bit easier after a successful surgery. I read the interview and commented on it yesterday....good job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lola, being a former Nashvillian, I know that your grandson is in a good place for medical care. Vandy is a top-notch facility and will take good care of your grandson. Will throw in some prayer for good measure.

    Hugs... Please keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending all my love and prayers for everyone .
    He is in good hands .

    (hugs) Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. (((((((lola))))))))) I be thinking about you and grandson til we hear good news. congrats on the interview! good to see a blogger buddy getting kudos for her good work! (mauh) Liz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thoughts and prayers are going out for your grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thinking of you all while going through this time of your gransons surgery.
    Hugs
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope and Pray that things have gone well today and that the removal of the tumor will give him great relief from whatever symptoms he has been afflicted with.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well it is Friday evening as I read this and I pray that all came out fine for the GS and that you are doing ok tooo!!!
    Not sure what is going on with my updates--but it seems that I have missed some of your posts--oh I know--It's all miss gracies' fault--she is usually on my lap and then I have to hurry through everything--so far tonight she has been up here 3 times!!!!

    Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete
  15. Best wishes and prayers! I hope everything goes well!

    Congrats on being Micky's star!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'll say an extra prayer for your grandson. So sorry to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Micki and I wanted to send you our prayers. I typed up a post that Micki dictated to me and it is on the blog. We wish you and your family all the best and many thanks for being our star.
    Joe and Micki

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sending thoughts & prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lola, how is your grandson? How did he do in surgery?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sending hugs and prayers!!! Hang in there Grandma!!!
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
  21. Will be praying for your grandson and your family. Sending a card too. Hope he has a quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete

Luv hear'in from ya!!