Thursday, April 24, 2014

Sorry no idea......

..what in the world is going on  between Blogger and my Yahoo mail!
Just so you know I have tried to reply to your comments on my blog and have left comments on your blog posts!
Here is what comes back to me:

Delivery Status Notification (Failure)


Mail Delivery Subsystem
To 3NhtZUwsJDHEegXbiWgTPShnPWdd.RdbYTPcrrs_uqwwnPWdd.Rdb@blogger.bounces.google.com
Today at 10:09 AM
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

your email here

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain yahoo.com by mta6.am0.yahoodns.net. [66.196.118.36].

The error that the other server returned was:
554 5.7.9 Message not accepted for policy reasons.  See http://postmaster.yahoo.com/errors/postmaster-28.html

 Mail Delivery Subsystem
To 35QBZUwsJDeobdUYfTdQMPekMTaa.OaYbMYPgZSMdomnmTafYMUX.Oa.gW@blogger.bounces.google.com
Today at 8:17 AM
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:


Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain hotmail.co.uk by mx2.hotmail.com. [65.54.188.126].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 5.7.0 (BAY0-MC4-F52) Unfortunately, messages from (209.85.128.202) on behalf of (yahoo.com) could not be delivered due to domain owner policy restrictions.


So I do not know what to do to fix it . Sending an email to Yahoo. Hope it gets figured out!

4 comments:

  1. my gmail does that and I have to go to the post and reply

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel better knowing that it is yahoo causing the problem. because I have not receive any emails from blogs that I have signed up for.
    Trina

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's okay. I see a bunch of those in my psam box, but people say they get the messages. Don't know what's up with that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your post because I'm having the same issue and googled it! I also came across this page which explains the policy change: http://www.attendstar.com/yahoo-changes-email-policy/ it's confusing because my comments post to the blog, but then I get that message in my spam and it doesn't happen on all blogs, only some!

    ReplyDelete

Luv hear'in from ya!!