Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sunday Fun

These are all stitched by Diana, my niece. She is one awesome cross stitcher!
We spent Sunday finishing them, as in stuffing and closing seam.Added some tea dyed lace and old buttons to some.They are all done on linen but the Autumn. I tea/coffee dyed that aida for that one.
We had a fun day stitch'n and chat'n!
DH cooked for us so we ate good too!;-)

I woke up yesterday with a bit of scratchy throat.  Today is same, no worse, so do hope it stays at this level and just goes away.
I also had a mishap with my iron! Some how managed to burn 2 finger tips while ironing yesterday! Not super bad  but enough to blister and get in the way! Just shaking my head on that one!
Today is PT day. Do not want to have to  miss nay since we cut back to 2 days a week. I just could not handle the 3 days.

We were 42 F out here in the country this AM!!!
Cool nights and warm days...Fall maybe??????

5 comments:

  1. Those are some very pretty finishes and just in time...I think fall is here for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitchery! Some nice projects there...you two were busy!

    Sorry to hear about the iron burns :(

    Hope PT went well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys worked hard!

    I had a mishap with the iron here at the hotel - put a hole in hubby's shirt :(

    Don't get sick!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummies! They are all so pretty! Looks like you guys had a good day except for the iron incident. Hope it is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually steam my fingers....
    Love the stitching

    ReplyDelete

Luv hear'in from ya!!