Friday, February 26, 2010

Get a Grip

That is what I have done!
Man was I losing it!
Yes sir those rules were beginning to slip some when I was using the rotary cutter...;-)
Now what did you think I was say'n???!! Hahaha!
I had tried a couple simple remedies but they did not really work for me.
No way could I afford to replace all my rules for the newer non slip ones.


I bought this InvisiGrip by Omnigrid at my LQS.
Did not break the bank so worth a try.

Had enough to do all these!
So far so good.
You can check online for it too.. try I Have A Notion , Kelly carries so many super notions.

I am headed out today to the quilt show.
Can't say will stay long as this cold is working on me but will give a go.
Wind blowing a gale here!!!
Suppose to be fairly sunny though with temps rising later today.
Sure hope so as 25 mile winds with 24 F is beyond cold to my poor old body!!!

9 comments:

  1. Cool I got some of that stuff from my Mom & it works great!
    Have fun at the quilt show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great time at the quilt show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get some of that for my rulers. Have fun at the quilt show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know you're a quilter when.......freezing temps will not stop you from attending a lovely quilt show! LOL.....Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that on all of my rulers too and it is awesome stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used the invisigrip and it really works!

    Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't Kelly the best!!! I may have to pop over there today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry we are not "meeting up" again this year at the Mid-Atlantic show. Can't wait to hear about your day there. Gotta check out this Invisi-Grip stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hadn't heard of it so I will check it out. Looks like a good thing. Enjoy the quilt show Lola!

    ReplyDelete

Luv hear'in from ya!!