Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yet Another BOM !!

Another cute BOM.
Country Calendar at Ellie’s Quiltplace.
First one is January with a cute snowman you can do as stitchery or appliqué!

So many going on plus there are loads still up from 2008.
Just do a free quilt BOM search and so many pop up!
I did this after the above one was shared with me, just too see what came up..WILD!!


Some from Judy Martin.
Oh my cute Noah's Ark from Lynette Anderson
Here is a whole web site for them BOM Quilts

So really no reason we need to say we have nothing new to work on.. ha!!
I for one have too much.
I keep thinking I will finish WsIP but keep coming up with new things to do too!!
Oh my woe is me just not enough hours in the day for me to do all I would wish !!!

I ADDED A PIC ABOVE OF SOME ANNIE PILLAS I USED TO MAKE.
ANY ANNIE FANS OUT THERE ??


1 comment:

  1. If only I could finally get through my WIP pile. That BOM with the baskets is mighty tempting.

    ReplyDelete

Luv hear'in from ya!!