Wednesday, January 14, 2009

WANTED!!!! now closed!


ALRIGHTY THEN!!! Have 3 wonderful gals for the Pay It Forward!!
Thanks so much!! Check out their blogs! Fun reads too!!


Elaine of Averett Lady Nana
Ann of A Good Yarn
Laurie of Buttons n Lace

They will in turn do the PIF. So it will just keep going and maybe end up ‘huggin’ the whole world!

You can do your own PIF too don’t need to do a blog join to do it or just do a RAK and ask them to pass it on or not!! ;-)
Can you imagine the surprise and joy when someone receives a package and nothing is asked of them other then they do that same for someone else at some point in time!!
You just never know when that very act may touch someone in a special way , they may need it at that moment!
COOL BEANS!

3 comments:

  1. You GO Girl!!! I've decided what I'm making but I want to get fabric that suits the tastes of each of you gals....so that may take me a week or two. Once I get it, I should be able to get the gifts made and on their way before too many more weeks go by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch! I'm delighted to have been chosen and looking forward to my surprise. I am hosting a PIF on my blog if you missed out here and would like to participate in one.

    Happy Stitching...Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw your comment on "a good yarn"'s blog about the Bunny Hill designs free BOM being a good stitchery! That is a totally fabulous idea, and I think I am going to start that immediately! I'll definitely give you the credit for giving me the idea!- Jennie

    ReplyDelete

Luv hear'in from ya!!