Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Stitching Angel Hint ;-)

Awesome!
I have to say that my stitching angel I have been assigned to send to is an AWESOME stitcher and quilter!
Her work is outstanding!!! Just beautiful! Whomever receives from her will be so LUCKY!!
I sure hope she is not too disappointed with my efforts on her behave.
Hint Hint…she is located in Australia!
So I will be sending her 3 gifts all at one time…will also add a few extra treats!!
Make it worth her wait at least!!!

I just adore ‘some’ of the sewing accessories from Nancy Halvorsen’s
Easy Does It For Friends Book fromArt to Heart….;-)
You can get most if not all of the Easy Does It/ Art to Heart books from Erica’s.
I can recommend Erica’s as I have had wonderful service from them over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Luv hear'in from ya!!