Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bye Bye August 08!!

Wow!! It is over already we are headed into Fall !!
Sept begins tomorrow and Tuesday school is back in ! Soon all the holidays will be at us one by one!
I have been pulling out some Fall decor a bit at a time. Yesterday I opened my cedar chest and pulled out some small quits, runners and hangings. Such fun to see them again!!!
Love the Fall look so much. I would put it back up after the winter holidays if I could ...DH may not agree with me....;-)

Tuesday will be my 5th and last knee injection for this round of treatments in my knees. So I will be sewing up a storm..or that is what I am planning!!!
Why I have been AOL some what last few weeks. ;-(

The Stitchers Angel Swap is underway.
2 projects have already been posted for anyone to do. Fun ones too.
Free for you to use ...swapper or no.
So go on over and check it out!!!


I will soon be posting a peek a boo look at one of my gifties for my Aussie Angel!!!!!
FUN FUN FUN!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love fall colors! They are so beautiful! And the changing of the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY September! Bring on Fall!

    I hope the injection goes well tomorrow. I'll be thinking about you, my friend. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete

Luv hear'in from ya!!