Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tops NEED Quilting!

Have some tops to be quilted.


Now to find a long armer in my area reasonable enough to have them done.
Don't need any fancy quilting just some straight forward all over simple design.

The snowball one was done with some swap blocks from a few years ago.
All in blues, have the backing fabric also , will do my own binding.
Is a large lap quilt size.

The diamond in the square is one I did with some of my old scraps.
It is large twin size. Could add another border to be more full size.
Need to find a backing fabric or make my own.
May have enough of some of these fabs left to piece one up.
Will use the thin cotton Warm & Nat batting.

Also have a Christmas top too... will post about that one later.

2 comments:

  1. OOOO, I have my snowball quilt hanging on one of the walls in the house......I will have to take a picture of it and share.....man I am SO bad about taking photos......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kewel Beans Mary Ellen...we have twin quilts!! Well maybe not...yours is done....Ha!!
    If I remember right we all decided to do the snowball pattern with our blue charms.

    ReplyDelete

Luv hear'in from ya!!