Friday, March 28, 2008

Mama's Birthday Today


Today would have been my Mama's 88th BD.
She would have said she was 88 years young as that is how she thought of herself.
Never as an older person, in her mind she was still young but stuck in an older body!! ;-)
I hope I can learn to age gracefully as she did and to make my life as meaningful as hers was.
Everyday to her was a bright shinny new one to enjoy to the fullest no matter the struggle.
She is and will always be my shining light , the best example of how to be a wonderful, loving, caring and forgiving person.
I am sure she is having a wonderful time on her special day in heaven and all the other angels are singing to her.
I hope she still knows how much we love her and miss her.... always will.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!!!
Love always ,
Your baby gal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Luv hear'in from ya!!